Proletariat is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Community Manager to help us engage with Spellbreak players and deliver great content to our growing audience. As a member of our Community team, you will work closely with team members to drive and engage a vibrant game community poised for massive growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in engaging on a variety of platforms (Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.) and a knack for developing strong online relationships that can convert awareness into fandom. We’re looking for enthusiastic community developers who are passionate about gaming, believe in our motto of Players First, and are ready to contribute to making an already exploding community even better.
- Facilitate positive and supportive conversations inside the community relative to our games and studio across social media, discussion sites, and support channels.
- Serve as a lead moderator and help manage community moderators on various channels such as Reddit, Discord, and Twitch.
- Triage community issues and feedback to the proper internal channels and close the support loop as solutions are available.
- Shepherd engaged traffic from our channels toward meaningful goal points with our products (consideration, adoption, etc.).
- Measure and report on community KPIs and performance.
- Suggest new channels and collaborate with the rest of the Publishing team on strategy for growth and engagement.
- Help create shareable written and visual content (tweets, blogs, images, video, etc.) in collaboration with marketing, product, art, and design teams to enhance our brand and promote our games to the existing community.
- Be a visible representative of Proletariat’s games and the studio as a whole, across channels including Twitch, Twitter, Discord, and more.
- Other community related tasks as necessary. This is a cross functional team and everyone contributes in other areas of competency when needed.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in community management, social media communications, or a related field with the ability to demonstrate prior successes.
- Keen customer service and interpersonal skills. The ability to foster advocates and convert detractors is essential. You should be able to stay infinitely cool under direct fire.
- Top-notch communication skills, including sharp copywriting.
- Familiarity with influencer relations, especially relative to content creation on gaming-centric channels like Twitch and YouTube.
- Experience managing/moderating online and in-person community interactions on forums, social media accounts, streaming chats, live events/conventions, etc.
- Deep knowledge of multiplayer video games and online communities.
- Love for a wide variety of games.