XSEED Games is looking for a full- time Community Coordinator to join our team. The Community Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support executing marketing initiatives with the objectives of maintaining and growing player base in every game title community. This is a mid- level position and industry experience of 2-5 years is preferred.
- Assist community management across company titles.
- Curate and generate content for players to engage with based off of player feedback and communication with the production team.
- Prepare and assist in communicating with external PR agencies and influencers.
- Create reports on Community feedback and social analytics every month to the Marketing Manager.
- Manage website, social media, and other content management systems to provide up-to-date information on the state of games to the player base.
- Assist in drafting pitches, press releases, etc., and reviewing/editing all work before submission.
- Collaborate with the product team to play and provide feedback on gamebuilds still in development.
- Communicate and plan creative messaging and events to help generate excitement and enthusiasm among our fans and to new audiences.
- Be the face of the company by assisting in company events such as E3.
- Help create a variety of assets for the Marketing Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Well-versed writer and communicator.
- 2-5 years of experience working with social media and marketing concepts.
- Ability to keep current on top grossing games and understanding what makes them successful.
- Experience with utilizing social media management software (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Proven track record of generating results in a data-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong writer with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Understanding in Premiere and After Effects is a plus.
- Knowledge of Japanese is a plus!
- Passion for games!