As Commercial Manager (m/f/d) you will be reporting to the Director of Digital Commerce and be responsible to optimize the commercial execution & results of our entire portfolio digitally. You will partner with internal publishing & development teams, external studios around the world, from concept throughout the lifecycle of our games. The successful candidate will be a passionate member of our industry, with a strong business acumen, and a great communicator always seeking out for collaboration and alignment with stakeholders.
- Be the commercial lead on business model recommendation, SKU setup, platforms & features recommendations, localization, lifecycle management decisions across a variety of genres, labels, and budgets
- Work with our Partner Manager to insure best in class commercial executions for all products & platforms
- Working closely with our Business team on new products P&L
- Build & share intelligence, recommendations & best practices with other teams & companies within the group
- Work with our local sales team to go above & beyond our digital targets locally
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Business Development, Sales Management, International Commercial or similar
- Relevant experience of working as a business developer, sales manager or commercial function
- Passion for video games and tech a must
- Ability to understand, design & implement complex business models
- Outstanding communicator able to communicate across culture and seniority levels
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de