Tilting Point’s Business Development Associate will work closely with the Business Development team to research, identify, and execute partnership opportunities for the company. You will be responsible for building relationships with existing and new clients, conducting market research and exploring new business opportunities. You will receive continued career development support from our seasoned global Business Development Team in working to build the business through a strong sales approach.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Initiate, evaluate, and prioritize potential outreach for new games and developers to help drive business development efforts and grow company’s bottom line revenue.
- Manage pipeline of mobile game developers to help identify and prioritize potential partnership and investment opportunities.
- Review games and assess materials submitted from prospective developer partners to present findings to management.
- Work with our Legal and Business Development leadership to prepare, review and help execute contracts or amendments to assist overall business development efforts.
- Develop presentations and other materials in support of business development initiatives
- Report regularly to the team on the status of key opportunities and efforts
Your XP & Skills
- BS / BA degree from a top-tier school required.
- Interest in partner management, account management, product marketing or sales related role in the gaming, internet or digital media industries.
- Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a love for problem-solving.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and comfortable juggling many tasks at once.
- Ability to learn fast, and adapt in a high-growth, fast paced start-up environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and creative instincts, to build and deliver presentations. Proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint is ideal.
- Hungry and passionate about working in the gaming industry. Experience in mobile or online gaming a strong plus.
- Working Proficiency with multiple languages is a bonus.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume (and tell us about your passion for mobile, free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.