Valkyrie Entertainment is currently looking for an Automation Engineer to join us on-site in Seattle to help us deliver high-quality games. You will be responsible for ensuring best practices and standards across the development team, write unit tests, deliver builds, simulate our world - automate it, while you’re at it, and help drive metrics to improve upon it.
Our debut title, Guns Up!™ was developed and released for Playstation 4 and Steam. Our studio has also been co-developing games with numerous developers since 2003.
- 3+ years of game development experience on PC, console, or mobile titles.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of OSI traversal.
- Excellent coding ability.
- Demonstrable automation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to scope all work from concept to delivery.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the video game industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write well architected and performant code.
- Contribute to key technical discussions.
- Contribute to broader architecture and software design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all scheduled tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation for all created systems.
- Devops orchestration
- Experience working with build systems (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc)
- Experience working with repositories (SVN, GIT, P4, etc)