The Associate Producer supports and collaborates with the game's production staff to ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality product. As different elements of the game are created, the Associate Producer's role and responsibilities will evolve to best support the needs of the studio. This position will be intimately involved in the development process and act as a key point of contact between developers and other production team members.
- Coordinating Scrum teams during sprints
- Task and milestone planning and tracking, as well as
- Handling product review and approval processes
- Coordinating work on some of the project's key processes such as managing the outsourcing of art assets
- Filing and archiving game assets such as concept artwork, marketing and press assets.
- Handling the communications between the publisher and developer
- As the game enters the final stage of development, they might organize press visits, release game demos and set up photo shoots.
- ~2 years of game Experience preferred
- be able to work well in a team of diverse personalities
- have strong communications skills, particularly verbal and written language
- be able to learn new skills quickly
- possess high levels of self-motivation and confidence in dealing with complex situations
- have a passion for games
- be able to plan ahead, set objectives and prioritize
- have good time management skills
- pay close attention to detail and have high standards of work
- Scrum Training/Certification, preferred but not required