TurboSquid is the world’s leading seller of 3D Models and is expanding the company’s team. We are looking for an Art Manager who is versatile, experienced, and interested in working in a small company atmosphere with a collaborative style.
We offer a competitive salary, with flexible work hours and locations (especially during the COVID-19 pandemic), 401k match, group health care plan, 15 days of paid time off and 9 company holidays.
The Art Manager will report to our VP of Production to create clear visual targets and documented workflow for our external vendors. They will coordinate external asset review and approval and be responsible for day-to-day direction and management of the review pipelines.
To get hired, you’ll need professional experience and solid references. We protect our culture and team and will only consider people who will prosper in this environment. We strongly prefer our team members to work in our New Orleans office (when we’re open), but will consider telecommuting for candidates that exceed our requirements.
- Reports to VP of Production to define and document technical and visual execution guidelines for externally created assets
- Refine and adapt internal pipelines to handle a higher volume on content without sacrificing quality
- Evaluate visual quality and technical execution of incoming work and provide actionable feedback
- Manage schedules and deliverable deadlines for external assets
- Build relationships with external art vendors across multiple projects
- Improve efficiency and quality of outsourcing pipeline
If you possess many or most of these qualities, you’re probably a great fit!
- Thorough knowledge of content creation workflow and constraints, preferably for 3D content
- Experience delivering high-quality content in a variety of artistic disciplines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to discuss technical and visual details
- Experience with scheduling and tracking asset production
- Significant experience working with content from a major DCC application (3ds Max, Maya, C4D, Unity, or Unreal)
- Values-driven and inclusive, committed to doing the right thing and being respectful to everyone on our team
- Fearless about trying out new tools with a commitment to keeping up with the latest industry standards, best practices and approaches to creative projects
- Commitment to mentorship and exchanging knowledge, advice, and best practices with your colleagues
- Personal experience creating 3D content a plus
Before applying, please review our website, create a member account, peruse the site, and learn about our basic business model. If you meet the outlined requirements and are interested in the position, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter (as the body of the email) that discusses your most important skills that match this job description; make sure to include your TurboSquid member account name in the cover letter
- Resume (as an attachment to email)
- Put “Art Manager” in the subject line of your email (otherwise your application may get lost)
TurboSquid is an Equal Opportunity Employer