Koch Media’s Creative Services Team is looking for a dedicated Art Director (f/m/d) with true passion for games, brands, design and art direction to support and drive our global marketing campaigns. If you are a designer that is confident working independently, with a result-oriented focus, have a good sense for colours and composition, high-quality design and an almost sixth-sense for trends; then you could be the one we are looking for!
You will work closely day to day with international stakeholders and cross-functional teams company-wide to ensure a smooth process for your assigned products. As contact for multiple teams - both internally and externally - you will ensure games have the visual quality, along with the unique look and feel, they need to be successful. This is a unique opportunity to work in an international, diverse and experienced team, in one of the world‘s most exciting industries. Turn your passion into a profession and become a global team player in Europe‘s No1 publishing partner within the videogames industry.The role is based in our Head Office in Munich (Germany).
- Designing assets for global campaigns (logos, image retouching and editing, ...)
- Direct, design and develop artistic ideas across a range of mediums and platforms
- Advertising campaign idea generation and development of brand guidelines
- Oversight, project monitoring and management of workflow for the artistic elements of allocated game projects from beginning to end
- Creative support of the Senior Art Director on big projects
- Design and creation of digital assets for a range of distribution platforms
- Design of social media assets and digital promotions
- Versioning and format adaptions of your projects
- Creation of print advertisements (e.g. Point of Sale material) for international markets
- Creation, development and working on presentation templates (PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF's etc) for our games
- Bachelor or similar degree in graphics or communication design
- Have at least 2 years of agency/in-house experience in design or marketing
- The ability to generate original ideas and have strategic, creative and art direction experience
- A portfolio of outstanding creative work
- Experience in design for both online and offline assets; ideally game-related
- Fine sense of colour and composition; illustration and digital painting skills an advantage
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ...)
- Video production (from concepts to scripts) experience a bonus
- Ability to work independently, to deadlines, with clearly defined goals
- Good written and spoken English. German language would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the games industry and gaming
- Excellent overview on digital trends
- A strong understanding of how art direction, design and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a brand story
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de