Volition is seeking an experienced and passionate Animator to join their team to work on the next Saints Row title!
- Create compelling animation using motion capture and keyframe animation for in-game motions, including facial and lip-sync animation for a wide variety of characters, and animation for props and vehicles
- Management of complex game side animations systems, and seeing them through to completion. Ownership of these systems, and troubleshooting or problem solving through entire development cycle
- Assist in organizing and directing motion capture shoots for needed gameplay animations
- Critique and review animation work with animators and other teams to reach gameplay goals
- Proficiency in animating realistic motion, with strong focus on weight & time.
- Experience working with motion capture data
- Familiarity with node based animation networks
- Problem solving skills in DCC apps and engine
- Game Industry Experience/Shipped title Experience
- Experience working with runtime IK systems, partial body, and/or additive animation a plus
- Animation reel showing realistic key framed animations as well as motion capture work
- Resume with detailed work descriptions
- Cover letter
All samples must be accompanied by a description of each, with specific information on what you were responsible for, what tools were used, etc.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Animator” in the subject line.