Account Specialist - Aspyr Media, Inc
Founded in 1996, Aspyr Media, Inc. got its start in Austin, TX by bringing the biggest PC gaming franchises such as Call of Duty, Sid Meier’s Civilization and Star Wars to Mac. Today, Aspyr is a video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games. We find the world's best games and connect them to new audiences, on all platforms.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Specialist is responsible for establishing and growing partner relationships. This position will be responsible for deepening our Partner relationships, as well as cultivate new channel relationships to drive bookings revenue across current and new accounts.
- Establish and grow multi-tiered business relationships between key distributors, resellers and systems integrators which drives the partner to preferred commitments.
- Responsible for the development and execution of strategic account plans that deliver preferred commitment and tangible revenue.
- Own target account mapping and planning activities within the targeted accounts
- Own the forecast within the geography and responsible for the integrity of the information reported
- Own partner enablement at the partner and local level
- Works with partner marketing/field marketing to involve partners in local field marketing activities.
- Operate with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- 2 yrs account management, sales or business development related experience in gaming or entertainment distribution.
- Experience managing relationships with partners or other third parties.
- High energy level and the ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently
- Ability to think creatively and execute tactical plans that deliver tangible value to the marketplace.
- Self-starter and a strong closer.
- Proven track record of success exceeding goals and/or revenue targets.
- Flexible with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Familiar with Mailchimp, OneSignal, Confluence, and Google Suite.