Tilting Point is looking an outstanding Customer Success Manager to join our team. Attached to quality and performance, the Customer Success Manager is in charge of the relationship with our developer partners making sure all their needs are met. Working closely with our Growth Marketing team, he/she will make sure our level of services meet the targets and that our clients are happy!
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Own the P&L and profit margin of each account
- Run weekly / quarterly update meetings with all game developer partners
- Make sure the team and performance are on-track with expectations
- Be the internal advocate of the developer partners and make everything to meet their needs
- Be up to date on overall UA and creative performance
Your XP & Skills
- Excellent organizational and note keeping skills
- Expert with PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with Jira or other project management software
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders and make them feel confortable
- Passionate about mobile games
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.