We're currently looking for a 2D Artist who can set a high bar for 2D artwork and illustration in all of our products including mobile first applications, games, and marketing assets.The ideal candidate can concept and execute illustrations in a variety of styles, has a portfolio of great work to prove it, is a skilled communicator and loves taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resume and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small design test
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software engineers, Product Managers, and other peers to shape ideas, set specifications for 2D project needs, and execute game ready assets.
- Create style guides and asset libraries to ensure interface and design consistency.
- Design and build beautiful, clean illustrations, icons, and key-art according to style guidelines.
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on 2D creative solutions.
- 3+ years of experience concepting and illustrating beautiful, clean 2D artwork for games or other large scale entertainment media
- Expertise in 2D color, composition, form and shape language
- Experience organizing large pools and categories of 2D assets/files
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment.
- Excited to improve visual skills, learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, professional approach to soliciting critique and feedback.
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with graphic design heavy branding and print media.
- Experience with 3D pipelines.
- Experience with incorporating user testing
- Game development experience.
- Experience with Unreal 4