We had a unique opportunity get posted on the site yesterday – a remote Producer position with Graffiti Games. Graffiti Games is an independent publisher that has people located in LA, Toronto, and Calgary, and they’re looking to grow the team with a person who can handle the organizational load from outside a typical office environment. Here’s a preview of the job requirements:
Who are we looking for?
You, The Producer, have a positive attitude and feel comfortable with all the elements of game production. You have experience coordinating multiple teams towards a successful launch. Your job will include:
- Preparing and monitoring release schedules, from signing to launch, for a number of exciting indie games
- Communicating with development teams to get updates on release progress and identify potential problems and blockages
- Understanding the needs and timelines of the PR team to make sure that promotional assets are created, and to identify potential problems and blockages
- Understanding the needs and timelines of the Sales team to make sure that builds and download codes are delivered on time
- Coordinating with the community management team to boost social media presence and to create a content and engagement schedule
- Backend developer and gamepage management for Steam, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo platforms
- Certification submission and co-ordination with all major console platforms
- Partake in weekly calls to discuss needs, strategy, and day-to-day operations
- Organize calls and call agendas with partners
Sound like you? Check out the full listing and apply today.
Featured image courtesy of Graffiti Games