Proletariat is an independent developer in the Boston area that’s made up of veterans of other Boston studios like Harmonix, Turbine, Media Molecule, and Insomniac. They got their start working on the mobile title World Zombination, and have since moved on to other unique titles built around the Twitch streaming platform. They’re currently looking to fill two key roles:
The job post says they’re looking for someone who can:
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software engineers, and Product Managers to shape ideas, style, and quality.
- Create and animate visual effects for design, aesthetic, and technical requirements.
- Work with Project Management to maintain clear and consistent goals.
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on visual effects.
This job post says they’re looking for someone who can:
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software Engineers, and Product Managers to shape ideas, prototype, and wireframe ideas and
- Create style guides and UI libraries to ensure interface and design consistency.
- Design and build beautiful, clean interfaces for games.
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on design solutions.
Does either position sound like a fit for you? Contact them today and apply!