Is Unity 3D your second language? Are you fun to be around? Can you stand behind every line of code you write, even on the second day? Are you a team player with a healthy sense of responsibility? And most importantly, do you like delicious food and beer?
If your answer is “yes” to all of the above, you are exactly who we’re looking for! We’re About Fun, a Prague-based game developer. Together with EA and Chillingo we are the name behind WarFriends; a competitive, real-time online shooter that’s been taking its share of the gaming community across mobile platforms. And we’re looking for fighters to join our ranks.
What will be your job?
- Develop gameplay features and systems
- Design and implement innovative and creative solutions
- Implement ideas from game designers and artists and provide them with technical feedback
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Nothing comes for free, so here’s what we’ve got to offer you:
- Work on awesome, world-class gaming projects ( this is what we’ve got so far, and there’s much more to come: http://www.about-fun.com/our-games )
- The opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- A competitive salary, flexible working hours and the possibility to work as a full-time employee or contractor
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Free dinner and beers twice a month at a company gaming night
- All the required help with relocation to the beautiful city of Prague
- Your own spot in a young, international and creative team, side-by-side with new talents as well as game development veterans
- Work in a pleasant environment of our modern offices located in a vibrant game hub of Prague, a few steps away from the city centre and river
Finally, what we’d like you to bring us?
- A profound knowledge of Unity 3D and C# ,gained from at least 3 years of work experience
- A solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and the maths involved in computer graphics
- A good knowledge of algorithms and techniques used in games
- The ability to implement a robust code and to understand an existing code quickly
- The knowledge of OpenGL and shaders is an advantage
- Some experience with real time multiplayer games development is also an advantage
- Of course we like people with excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
- We also require a meticulous attention to detail and design specifications with a demanding appraisal of quality assurance of the final product
- And finally: an active knowledge of English language is a must. We’re not all Czechs here, and the office lingua franca is English.
If bulletproof coding, gaming nights and doing awesome things in a team of awesome people sound like the next step in your career, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
About Fun, the company where Everybody Matters!