Are you driven by quality? Do you like tackling juicy technical challenges? If so, the Sago Mini World team wants to hear from you! Our World app is a hugely successful subscription service that combines our entire collection of 25+ apps into one. Launched in May 2017 and already used by more than half a million children each month. The app features award-winning, high-quality content that engages creative play and exploration. It’s a technically complex product, and we're looking for an experienced Sr Unity Developer to help us reach new, ambitious milestones. You will join a cross-functional team of expert developers, artists, animators, and play designers driven to create amazing play experiences for kids.
- Act as the project technical lead; ensure we have a clear technical vision and stick to it.
- Research and design what is possible and figure out how to actually build it.
- Design and build out new non-gameplay features.
- Work on all things related to our IAP subscription system.
- Create tools that help the team stay productive.
- 5+ years of professional software development.
- A love for architecting systems.
- Acted as a lead developer on multiple projects.
- Deep understanding of how to use Unity to create mobile apps.
- Comfortable with cross-platform development for iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Java).
- Experience building apps that use IAPs.
- Strong OOP skills and proficiency with C#.
- Able to break down complicated tasks into distinct solvable components, prioritize what is important, and provide accurate time estimates.
- Iterate quickly, and write clear and reusable code.
- A degree in computer science/engineering/game development or a resume full of practical experience.
You’ll love working here if you:
- Take pride in ownership, and like to hustle.
- Are able to work collaboratively with designers and artists.
- Like to solve problems and are eager to learn new things.
- Are obsessed with the details, and can take an experience from good to great.
If this sounds like a job for you, then don’t be shy and reach out and say ‘Hello’.