We’re looking for a full-time Senior Artist to work on our upcoming session-based multiplayer FPS Due Process.
Due Process is an adversarial SWAT shooter that delivers on planning and coordination. Each round, two teams of five confront each other in an attack/defend mission on a procedurally-generated level. Before action, each team draws out a plan of attack or defense using SWAT equipment such as breaching charges, flashbangs, ballistic shields, and night vision goggles.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance during creative discussions with art team.
- Partner with producer and team lead to ensure schedules and plans meet business needs.
- Ensure character art supports gameplay and performance.
- University or equivalent art-related degree (or equivalent experience).
- Comprehensive knowledge of 3D content creation software, especially 3ds Max, Maya, and Photoshop Experience.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates exceptional modeling skill in both character and environmental art.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates command of traditional techniques (figure drawing, painting).
- Must be local or willing to relocate to Seattle.
- Proven experience working in a low poly pixel art style.
- Experience/Interest in crafting Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk worlds.
- Expert understanding of 3ds Max and Maya.
- Experience using Unity 5 or past versions of Unity3d.
- Understanding of Animation and Rigging.
- Competitive Salary Pay