Working in a busy creative environment, the Producer is responsible for producing a high profile TV series in 2D computer animation. The role involves managing an in house team as well as being responsible for a series schedule and budget.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Creating and managing the schedule and budget for a TV series, ensure the production is produced on time and within budget..
- Deliver (in collaboration with Finance) appropriate reporting to ensure all relevant stakeholders are kept updated on progress.
- Producing weekly dashboard reports
- Creating new bids and assumptions for potential clients and future productions.
- Key point of contact with TV Networks and responding to notes.
- Overall responsibility for resourcing the production working closely with recruitment to interview and hire.
- Responsible for supervising and managing inhouse crew
Person Specification/Requirements :
- Must have animation series ‘Producer’ credit
- Excellent understanding of a 2D computer animation Pipeline
- Experience in managing long form animation productions across all departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent organizational skills