We’re looking for a full-time Cloud Services Administrator / Engineer to work on our upcoming session-based multiplayer FPS Due Process.
Due Process is an adversarial SWAT shooter that delivers on planning and coordination. Each round, two teams of five confront each other in an attack/defend mission on a procedurally-generated level. Before action, each team draws out a plan of attack or defense using SWAT equipment such as breaching charges, flashbangs, ballistic shields, and night vision goggles.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and implementing server systems and maintaining their stability during beta and release.
- Implementing a solution for distribution of small, procedurally-generated maps.
- Implementing and tuning a team-based matchmaking system.
- 5+ Years of experience using C# or other C based languages.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a released networked multiplayer title.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting LAN/WAN. Hands on experience with routers, switches, firewalls, and VPNs.
- Understanding of Traffic Management Principles, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Traffic Performance Metrics, Throughput, Delay, Jitter, Bandwidth, Packet Loss, and Congestion Management.
- Understanding of network protocols and web services (TCP, HTTP, XML/JSON).
- Experience tuning server systems for performance and reliability.
- Experience with version control software (Plastic SCM).
- Must be local or willing to relocate to Seattle.
- Strong experience with Unity.
- Experience/Interest in playing multiplayer FPS or MilSim games.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Unity networking solutions.
- Application and Load testing.
- Competitive Salary Pay