The Generalist Engineer will work closely with engineers and designers to develop innovative software solutions for our upcoming projects.
This is a full time, in-office position. Relocation assistance within the US is available for this position.
To apply for this position, please send resume to: HR@Armature.com
- Closely collaborating with artists and designers, helping to influence the technical direction of projects by implementing systems, monitoring performance, and creating tools.
- Accurately estimating time and effort required for assigned technical tasks.
- Keeping co-workers informed about progress of deliverables as well as prerequisites for feature implementation.
- Demonstrating care and commitment to quality, bug free software development.
- Minimum of 2 years of game industry experience working as a software engineer with at least 1 shipped title.
- Strong knowledge of 3D math and game physics.
- Able to understand and modify systems, while being mindful of interactions with other systems.
- TRC/XR experience a plus.
- Network programming experience a plus.
- Proficient in C/C++.
- Experience with scripting languages and component based game engines.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 a plus.
- Able to adhere to the prevalent coding style and practices, including source control standards.
- Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure of deadlines.
- Able to work within a highly dynamic startup environment where team members typically have multiple responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and process documentation skills.
- Candidates must have a US work permit or citizenship