Bad Tomato Games is a small team of creative people sharing one dream, "to make fun and engaging games for everyone." We are currently working on our first title "The Dream Keeper," a 2D platformer with engaging and entertaining gameplay and mechanics. We are currently looking for a programmer to join our team of creatives.
Prototyping and implementation of gameplay elements.
- At least 2 years of experience in Game Development.
- At least 1 year of experience using Unity3D.
- Very good knowledge of C# and object oriented programming.
- Very good math and physics skills.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of design patterns.
- Ability to write clean, reusable code.
Good to have:
- Performance and optimization skills.
- Any shipped title experience (private or commercial projects).
Must be willing to complete test.
Instructions: Please submit resume with link to online portfolio.
Job Type: Contract