PerBlue is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team. We’re a quickly growing independent studio whose free-to-play mobile games have been played by millions people around the world, and the Digital Marketing Analyst plays a key role in introducing our games to new audiences.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll be part of the growing team at PerBlue responsible for managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns. You’ll work with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute advertising initiatives, work directly with our mobile ad network partners to run and evaluate campaigns, and analyze and react to the results. We have a fast moving, creative, and ROI-driven environment. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindset who is very detail-oriented and personable.
You enjoy sitting down in front of a spreadsheet and digging into complex problems. You like finding leads and investigating them further, piecing everything together, then deciding a plan of action to improve performance. You enjoy watching results come in and making adjustments to always be improving your campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Technical degree (in Advertising/Marketing related field is a perk)
- At least 1 year of experience in Web or mobile advertising
- Strong Excel experience
- Strong account and relationship management skills
- Organized, detail focused, ability to juggle multiple projects with different deadlines
- Very optimization driven and analytical
- Familiar with digital marketing techniques and terminology
- Familiar with ROI analysis and marketing related statistics
- Some experience with multimedia: social media, TV advertising, and digital banner ads are all part of the marketing mix at PerBlue
- Facebook advertising experience is a plus
- Experience running UA for mobile games is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
We offer 6+ weeks of paid vacation and health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a well-matched 401k. We have a catered lunch program, a snack-stocked kitchen, and a refrigerator full of liquid refreshments. You'll get membership to our local hackerspace Sector67 and enjoy our regular socials. You'll be part of an energetic and collaborative environment, and work with a great team. We have flexible hours and are located in a vibrant neighborhood in beautiful downtown Madison.
PerBlue is an independent game development studio based in Madison, WI with a highly skilled team of amazingly talented people. We’ve been named a “Top Developer” by Google, a “Best Place to Work” by Madison Magazine, and “Madison's Favorite Tech Startup” by the Isthmus. This is a full time position based in Madison, WI. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.