Will you be part of our adventure?
We are looking for enthusiastic team members who take pride in what they do. We want people who have great ideas and want to be heard, people who think no job is too big or too small, people who feel the team spirit and want to excel! Does this sound like you?
We are currently seeking a joyful and inspired Senior Game Audio Producer to join Playful. The Audio Producer will be an essential leader of the Playful Corp audio team, heading up process and organization to ensure delivery of outstanding experiences that are on time, on budget, and in the Playful Corp. way - joyful and creatively inspired! A true team player, s/he will work in close collaboration with and across each of the Playful Corp game teams and disciplines, building the communicative and logistical connections essential for inspired game audio. S/he will also act as point-person with 3rd party vendors, overseeing contracts for sound design, voice-over, and music composition with a variety of highly talented artists and producers. S/he will be a master of the art of collaboration and will be capable of supporting and activating teams and team members in a productive, positive way.
- Be the point person for tracking and planning to deliver audio content for the ongoing needs of the Playful game teams
- Work in close collaboration with the Playful audio team, each game team’s creative and production teams, as well as 3rd party vendors through the entire project life cycle: creative development, budgeting, talent research, contract engagement, asset and implementation planning, and final project execution.
- Develop and maintain detailed project audio budgets of $500,000+
- Generate, manage and execute on contracts with external audio talent (sound designers, musicians, voice production houses, etc.)
- Generate production materials for internal and external audio productions, fe. VO session scripts, sound design video capture, gameplay demos for composers, etc.
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and external publishers and vendors
- Be proactive, managing projects through regular status updates with teams to recognize dependencies, risks, and issues and escalate them, as needed, toward resolution
- Be responsible for all project documentation, tracking, organization, and follow-through for internal resources and external clients/partners
- Assess and improve audio production processes during and after project.
THE CANDIDATE MUST BE:
- Well-versed in the core principles of producing: communication, organization, planning and execution.
- Passionate about audio, production optimization, and engaging with creatives and talent across all game disciplines.
- A detail-oriented process driven planner with the ability to multi‐task across numerous simultaneous projects, meet deadlines, manage upwards and downwards.
- Able to balance multiple projects and tasks independently.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years in production, project management, production management, or related production role.
- Significant knowledge of audio production pipelines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven, successful experience working in a game development environment, working on multiple deadline and deliverable-driven projects from concept to completion.