We’re looking for a full-time Technical Producer to work on our upcoming session-based multiplayer FPS Due Process.
Due Process is an adversarial SWAT shooter that delivers on planning and coordination. Each round, two teams of five confront each other in an attack/defend mission on a procedurally-generated level. Before action, each team draws out a plan of attack or defense using SWAT equipment such as breaching charges, flashbangs, ballistic shields, and night vision goggles.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage a growing team of designers, programmers, and artists.
- Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of personnel to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Identify, track, manage, and resolve project roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Ensure that solutions are of acceptable quality.
- Implement and maintain production tools and game features.
- Partner with operations lead to coordinate completion of business needs.
- 3+ Years of experience using C# or other C based language.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a released networked multiplayer title.
- Prior experience managing game teams.
- Experience with version control software (Plastic SCM).
- Strong communication abilities in order to manage and motivate designers, programmers, artists, and possibly publishers.
- Must be local or willing to relocate to Seattle.
- Prior game production experience.
- Experience using Unity 5 or past versions of Unity3d.
- Experience/Interest in multiplayer FPS or MilSim games.
- Competitive Salary Pay