If you’ve ever dreamed of joining the video game industry, this is your chance. We’re looking for one very enthusiastic and well-educated new professional to gain real-world experience in essential HR and office management skills including performance management, recruiting, hiring, and employee engagement. You’ll learn first-hand the operations of the video game business and participate in the all-hands-on-deck experience of a growth-stage start-up.
Your Future at TPM
- Reporting to the Senior Talent Manager, you will:
- Assist with records compliance, including filing and document creation.
- Assist with resume reviews and candidate responses.
- Assist with job postings, drafting job descriptions, recruitment content on web and social media, and managing outside vendors.
- Schedule and support logistics for interviews of executive and senior staff game industry talent.
- Assist with performance management processes and documentation.
- Assist with process documentation for interview best practices including behavioral interviewing and inherent bias prevention.
- Greet and escort candidates and visitors, and provide tours of the space when appropriate.
- Order and organize office supplies including kitchen snacks and coffee.
- Assist with building services projects as needed to keep our space tip-top for our exceptional workforce.
- Assist in preparation of materials as needed for speaking events.
Your XP & Skills
- Currently enrolled in degree or certificate path program in Human Resources, Organization Development, I/O Psychology, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Clear passion for video games, including on mobile, and significant knowledge of the industry.
- Advanced technical savvy with thorough understanding of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ownership and responsibility for work product.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Spectacular organizational skills.
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan)
This is a paid full-time temporary internship beginning summer 2017 to coincide with your academic calendar.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter (tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!) to email@example.com.
Senior Manager of Talent
NOTE: Due to exceptionally high volume of response to our internships, we are unfortunately not able to respond to each intern candidate not chosen to interview. However we truly value your interest and thank all candidates for their submission.