Let your creativity shine at Tilting Point, where you can help independent developers share their creations with players around the world. Our marketing art team is growing and we’re looking for a professionally experienced Video Editor to join us. On our team, you’ll work on a wide variety of projects, for all types of players across many creative styles. We’re an agile company and thrive on the creative freedom, versatility, and team spirit of our artists!
Your Future at TPM
- Work as part of a smal, highly skilled art team collaborating closely with lead artist and marketing managers to create exciting marketing, UA, App Store, and community videos for our line of independently developed mobile games.
- Capture game footage, create exciting and engaging trailers, and design top-quality video advertisements, online ads, and social media assets.
Your XP & Skills
- BA in related study
- 3-5 years professional video production XP in video games, advertising or TV
- Expert ability in video design, video edition, motion graphics
- Highly proficient in After Effects and other Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop)
- Must be highly proficient in production processes and have outstanding demo reel
- Ability to work creatively within IP guidelines
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills)
- Ability to multi-task projects of varying complexities
- Highly organized and able to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Must work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- In-depth understanding of graphic design, motion graphics and branding
- Love of mobile video games and understanding of video gamers’ expectations and market quality standards
- Familiarity with Unity a big plus
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, Maya or similar modeling program
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan)
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions are confidential.
Senior Manager of Talent