YAGER seeks the talents of a passionate Content Producer for its AAA F2P project Dreadnought (www.playdreadnought.com). As part of the production team you will be working with the Producers and the development teams to deliver high quality features and content on time and budget.
So if you are excited about working in a strong team culture where your voice counts, are organized, have excellent communication skills, we have a great opportunity for you at YAGER.
- Define content strategy and manage content production from conception to release to live maintenance
- Manage scheduling, task prioritization and resource coordination with Associate Producers and Department Leads
- Foster collaboration and communication between different creative teams, Department Leads and Feature Owners, while ensuring content delivery on time, budget and quality
- Own and drive improvements for content pipelines and workflows in collaboration with Department Leads
- Foster positive working relationships, collaboration and communication with the Publisher and outsourcing partners
- 3+ years of project management experience in games development
- Experience with art- and level production
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, strong organizational skills, and the ability to focus and to manage one’s own time
- Worked with interdisciplinary development teams and agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have a strong sense of initiative; good communication skills across multiple disciplines; ability and willingness to accept and follow direction, and to work collaboratively; excel as a team player
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with Games as a Service
- Proficiency with Test Track, Jira or comparable bug database software
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
Join Our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form: http://grnh.se/mc2as41