J!NX is seeking a Brand Manager who is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for J!NX that are creative, modern, tactically sound, and clearly resonate with our fans and customers.
Please note that candidates who are not actively engaged with video games (playing, marketing, and/or creating) will not be considered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing on product-level strategies and overarching, annual roadmaps that include all facets of 360 degree Marketing plans including, but not limited to: communications, advertising, promotions, events, social media, and e-commerce.
- Immerse yourself personally in video game culture and actively monitor trends, news, and the overall video game industry.
- Provide insights on traditional and emerging marketing channels, both paid and organic (earned and owned).
- Collaborate and influence internal stakeholders as well as actively manage and communicate with external partners (Licensors, Vendors, Agencies)
- Contribute positive energy and fresh ideas, without relying on copying/pasting plans from other sources.
- Diligently adhere to closed loop strategic planning.
- Act as a steward of our brands through consistency of message, quality, and creative vision.
- Manage influencer program as part of community-focused marketing.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar; Master’s Degree / MBA preferred
- Must have at least 4 years of brand management or product marketing experience that includes developing innovative marketing plans, managing marketing budgets, and leading creative product launches.
- Must be immersed in the geek and video game culture, and able to stay abreast of current trends in geek and gaming community.
- Experience in retail and/or fashion highly preferred.
- Experience managing an influencer program.
- Knowledge of community-focused marketing.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends, and able to travel as needed, including internationally. Must have valid passport.
- Ability to identify opportunities for streamlining processes to make marketing programs more efficient and effective.
- Superior communication skills, including confidence in writing, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Experience directing and supporting market research, trend analysis, and consumer insights that help indicate growth and lead us to achieving our business goals.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and all Google Office web applications.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- A variety of standing, sitting, climbing stairs, and walking throughout the day which may exceed eight hours.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
- Sitting and/or standing at a desk for more than 8 hours per day.
- Extensive hours on your feet, walking and/or standing during events and trade shows.
- Traveling via plane, train, and automobile, both domestically and internationally.
- Must be available to work a normal M-F schedule, and also be available for occasional off-hours work as circumstances dictate.
- Compensation: Competitive, DOE.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Aflac, 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor match.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in PDF format to Jobs@jinx.com. Please note that submissions without cover letters and salary requirements will not be considered.