Kingdom Media, LLC, is looking for a gameplay programmer for an unannounced High Fantasy Roleplaying Game, in the spirit of The Witcher 3 or Dark Souls 3. As a gameplay programmer, you will be responsible for the technical design, implementation, and maintenance of a wide variety of systems, and would collaborate with all disciplines of a development team, across multiple projects. This is a contract position with negotiable terms, including remote or on-site.
- Implement high quality gameplay systems as per design, with minimal supervision
- Work with team leads to identify and schedule engineering tasks
- Assess and improve design and art technical pipelines as needed
- Assist team members with a variety of tools like UE4 and Perforce
- Assist other team members with technical work like Blueprints and shaders
- Excellent Unreal/C++ engineering skills, producing efficient, reusable code
- 3+ years as an engineer in a team-based environment
- Familiarity across a variety of systems including 3D gameplay, UI, tools and pipeline, multiplayer, animation, shaders
- Able to work well with others to consistently provide accurate estimates and meet deadlines
- At least one shipped console or PC title as a programmer
- Hands-on experience developing for VR
- Experience developing for multiple platforms
- A passion for modern RPGs, such as The Witcher and Dark Souls series
This is likely a contract position, the terms of which are negotiable, including remote vs on-site. If you think that interests you and you have the availability, drop us a line!
Resumes can be submitted here via online form, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org