Playlab was founded in January 2012 by a handful of passionate gamers. Now, we are a group of 50+ game enthusiasts ranging more than 18 nationalities. We are a leading game developer & publisher, capable of producing social games from inception to completion. We are the home of popular game titles such as Juice Cubes, Jungle Cubes, and award-winning Super Slam – POGS Battle and with many more on the way! In four years of mobile game development, our games have achieved over 27 million downloads around the world.
We are looking for self-driven team players to join our game team as we continue forward to the next level.
If you are an experienced Game Producer with technical understanding on game development process and all its KPI, a leader who can inspire and motivate, a gamer who loves to work in a fun environment right in the heart of Bangkok, then you might just be the one we want!
Game Producer is responsible for the development and release of world-class mobile games. The role requires experience working on mobile games, with project management tools, game design, software engineering, testing and art development understanding. The producer, by allocating and managing resources, will contribute to budget planning, manage milestone schedules, work on analytics and marketing and provide overall direction to ensure the highest quality of games are achieved.
What you will be doing
- Oversee overall production of games from design, art, execution, testing and release
- Ensure the team delivers high quality builds on time with expected metrics on retention and revenue
- Monitor budget reports provided by financial controller and make sure that production runs within budget range
- Collaborate with support teams (Sound, Graphics & QA) depending on project requirements
- Provide plans & progress updates to the management team
- Analyze marketing / business intelligence team data and provide team with direction base on analysis
- Facilitate communication and workflow of team members through best production practices and tools
- Help improve production best practices and documentation of these practices w/ other developers
What you will bring
- 3+ years of work experience as a Project Manager/Producer in games, preferably mobile games
- Released at least 3 games on app store such as iTunes, Google Play
- Proficient in SCRUM/Agile development
- Knowledgeable in project management and analytics software like Trello, JIRA, Confluence, DeltaDNA
- Have a very good technical understanding of the game development process, design, testing, art and animation processes
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
- Most importantly, an enthusiasm for games and a commitment to making a kick ass game!
What you will get
- Being part of Asia’s most influential gaming company. Join our International team of 15+ nationalities. Our main official language is English.
- Work in one of the coolest office with Game area, Relax zone and well-stocked kitchen, located in the coolest neighborhood of Bangkok
- Work in small agile team, where your work is recognized and your individuality respected
- Flexible working hours
- Cool perks; Free Daily Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- Invitation to knowledge sharing, meetup, talks and many other cool events.
- For non-Thai, we will also assist in getting Visa and Work Permit.
Our recruiting process will include Screening test, Onsite Interview and Onsite Test day. The process usually takes around 2 – 4 weeks from receiving your application, depending on where you are in the world.