Part of the CD PROJEKT S.A. (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of PC, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 100 passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is expanding, reaching even further, and taking its experience into previously unexplored territories. At present, we seek an expert on the UK gaming market, an individual capable of guiding us down the right path, ensuring that we fulfill the needs and expectations of gamers and our community from the UK. This individual’s mission will be to assess and understand what actions we must take to encourage even more gamers to join the GOG.com family, while ensuring that our current users remain happy at all times.
- Develop, plan, and execute high impact marketing & PR campaigns to increase the awareness of GOG.com and enhance our presence in the UK.
- Build partnerships with external agencies and local influencers to create breakthrough marketing assets and generate positive PR.
- Develop and execute tactical promotional plans to support local sales on a case by case basis.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great player experience.
- Be the voice of GOG.com for the community in the UK.
- Conduct post mortem analysis on all executed campaigns to measure effectiveness and understand performance (reputation/revenue).
- Strong knowledge of computer games’ market in the UK.
- Proven work experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies and PR tactics.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Business or marketing degree.
- Experience working in the Entertainment business / Video game industry (preferred).
- Self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude :)
- Availability to travel.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."