With studios in Glasgow, Bristol and London, Axis Animation is an award-winning animation studio creating high-end visual content for film, television, games and theme parks. We are constantly looking for the best talent: enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be part of some of the best work in the industry.
Axis Animation are undergoing an explosive expansion and seeking a PERFORCE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR to join the tech support team on an ongoing basis on site in our Glasgow studio.
You’ll be a personable, pro-active, self starter who will thrive in a fast paced environment. Working with the Head of IT you will design, implement and support a Perforce-based workflow within a real-time animation / game development environment. As a member of the tech support team you will liaise with R&D and Production to support artists and developers throughout the production lifecycle.
The role is based in Glasgow and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- 3 or more years in a technical position
- Strong Perforce skillset
- Systems administration proficiency in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Support and troubleshooting experience on Windows
- Ability to respond to competing demands of IT, Production and R&D
- Degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, Maths or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting a games development environment (CryEngine, Unreal)
- Perforce certification
- Familiarity with 3D animation workflows (Maya, 3DSMax)
- Good communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Networking and authentication (TCP/IP, DNS, AD / LDAP)
- Coding / scripting familiarity (Python, Bash, Ruby, C++)
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving environment
send your CV and demoreel link to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject line, or apply on the website: