YAGER is an independent developer of computer and video games based in Berlin, Germany. We are an English-speaking studio that employs more than 100 people from 20 different countries. As passionate gamers ourselves, our focus is on the games we love to play: AAA, multi-platform experiences for a global audience.
Our people are our most important asset. Their individual skillsets and backgrounds, their creative and innovative thinking, and their love for games all create a collaborative environment which allows everyone to make their mark. We invest in the development of our staff, and reward their contributions with perks such as company parties, plenty of beer after milestones, opportunities for workshops, and more.
UI Programmer (f/m) – Actionscript and C++
We seek the talent of a seasoned and passionate UI Programmer for our current AAA F2P project Dreadnought. You will work with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work.
- Implementation of UI systems in a self-organizing interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
- 2+ years experience developing UI for games
- C++ programming experience
- Good knowledge of Action Script 3
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Unreal Engine experience
- Knowledge of Flash and/or Scaleform (AS 3)
- Experience with console development
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.
Berlin is the creative heart of Europe, affording a quality of life and life experiences unmatched on the continent. Not only is it the capital of the German republic, it is a thriving metropolis rich in history, architecture and culture. It is home to a vibrant nightlife, and the cost of living is the lowest in Europe for a city of its size. Berlin is an excellent launch point to any destination in Europe and is known for its first-rate public transportation system, which puts the entire city just a short transit ride away.
YAGER is housed in a 1500m2 loft on the banks of the river Spree in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the most energetic and culturally rich neighborhoods in Berlin. Numerous affordable and eclectic restaurants and shops are all located within a short walk from the office.