- Please see our Info For Employers page to learn about who can post on our site
- Press the big blue "Post A New Job" button.
- Post a new job following these steps:
- Enter the job title and location.
- Enter the job description - you can use Textile to do any formatting. Note - if you paste a bulleted list, make sure that the askterisks are lined up to the left margin. If they are not, Textile will not format the list correctly.
- Enter the company name, website, and your e-mail. That e-mail will be used to activate the ad, and will not be seen by the public.
- Type in the 2 Recaptcha verification words. If you have trouble reading them, you can press the refresh button to see 2 new words.
- Hit the "verify ad" button. You will have a chance to review the ad.
- Review the ad and either publish it, return to editing it, or cancel.
- When you publish your first ad, it will be sent to the GameJob Hunter staff for verification. We only need to verify your first ad, and then any further ads published with that e-mail address will automatically go live.
- You will receive an e-mail when the ad has gone live. The e-mail will include links to edit or delete that ad. Save that e-mail! Since we do not require a log-in system, this is the only way you can edit your job ads. If you do lose the e-mail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you edit your ads.
- Each new ad you publish using the same company ad will be associated with the same account. Users will be able to see how many ads you've published by looking at the "Companies" link
- Contact us at email@example.com if you're interested in featured or banner ads.
- Browse using the search box, job categories, or most recent and most popular on the home page
- Click the "apply now" button at the bottom of each job ad to apply
- Use the text form to include an introduction or cover letter - make sure it's professional, it will be the first thing the employer sees when they receive your application
- Attach your resume/CV or other file to the application
- Type in the 2 Recaptcha verification words. If you have trouble reading them, you can press the refresh button to see 2 new words
- Subscribe to our RSS feed for notifications on new jobs
- Read and subcribe to the blog for news and tips on searching for a job in the game industry