It’s time for another Game Job Grapevine, where we share various tips, leads, tweets or stories that will hopefully give you an idea about a potential new job. The list is by no means comprehensive, but it includes various interesting things that have recently caught our attention.
- First off, sad to hear about Spark Unlimited ceasing game development operations. Good luck to all those who lost their jobs!
— Polygon (@Polygon) May 4, 2015
- TIL – Epic also has a studio in the Seattle area (Bellevue), and they’ve got an open dev position listed on Linkedin
- Big Viking Games is looking for a Photoshop Artist at their London, Ontario office
- Glu Mobile is hiring…a lot. Dozens of recent jobs posted on Linkedin.
- Machine Zone is hiring….maybe even more. Dozens of recent jobs posted on Linkedin.
- Infinity Ward has several open positions, including some short-term contract Environment Art slots
- Finally, DICE is looking for audio designers in Sweden: