Our goal at GameJobHunter is to help people find jobs. We strive to be a resource that’s useful for everyone that’s looking for a job in games. We have a lot of companies that post ads directly with us (which we really appreciate!), but there are a LOT more open jobs out there at any given moment. We hope our job listings and city pages are helpful for you, but we wanted to do a little more. We see or hear about companies posting jobs all the time, and we wanted to pass some of that info on to you. Every so often we’ll do a quick post that collects links, tweets, or job page updates that might give you some ideas about a studio doing a new hiring push. As always, good luck on your job hunt!
- PopCap Games – 4 open jobs on Linkedin
- High Voltage Software – looks like they’re starting to staff up the new New Orleans office
- Nintendo of America – over 50 open jobs!
- KIXEYE – 18 open jobs in SF
- Hothead Games – Junior Game Designer position in Halifax, could be a good opportunity that doesn’t require multiple shipped titles